Adopt the secret of nature:her secret is patience.


It's a sunday morning.....yes a lazy sunday morning.Nothing much in the sky today.....It's clear! Sad for me though lol.
So here is a pic I took a few days back.......I took it in the evening.
Notice the Pearlish pink color in it.I know I myself feel like killing the light pole.
But all in all,it's a nice pic!Please post your comments as to how the pic is........
And the song of the day~~~~~~~>People are people by Depeche mode( a total techno/electronic track with pretty fun lyrics.......Try to catch the song....would be worth a listen). Take Care.......Love Abhishek
Here are the lyrics~~~~~>
People are people So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
People are people So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
So were different colours And were different creeds
And different people Have different needs
Its obvious you hate meThough Ive done nothing wrong
Ive never even met you So what could I have done
I cant understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand
People are people So why should it beYou
and I should get along so awfully
People are people So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
Help me understand Help me understand
Now youre punching And youre kicking And youre shouting at me
And Im relying on your common decency
So far it hasnt surfaced But Im sure it exists
It just takes a while to travelFrom your head to your fist (head to your fists)
I cant understand what makes a man Hate another man Help me understand
People are people So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
People are people So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
I cant understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand
I cant understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand
I cant understand What makes a man Hate another manI cant understand (people are people)What makes a man (why should it be) Hate another man Help me understand...
Love you all..........Stay connected!

0 comments: