Until Valentines!!!

Español Corsa~!!! (Spanish Course :-|)
I started this about a year ago.........During the whole one year I must have studied it only for a month or two seriously.......There are like 3 courses for it.....Basic,Intermediate and Professional. I am at the basic level. It has 20chapters, and 4 small tests and one MEGA test!!!
I have given the first 3 and dint do that bad. The 20 chapters have been taught already. I have been procrastinating giving the last 2 tests for about 6 months now.....I seriously need to start studying and get it done. My partner is all over my head regarding this.
I have promised that I am going to give him my Course certificate by 14th February, which is Valentines day, yes. And that's going to be my gift to him.I hope I will be able to do it.
I updated this goal on 43 Things too.

Duh!Gonna start studying today!!!

0 comments: