Presumption is bad

Its 13th october, 2009.
The time right now is 5.45 A.M.
I woke up at 5.10 A.M.
I was supposed to go for a morning walk with a friend, but he hasn't given me a call yet. So I am left with free time until he gives me a call. Or you can make the situation as "If" he gives me a call.
So what is today?
Today is election day. Lying down here, waiting for the tea to get heated, I was just wondering that it was 5.30 A.M. and I was awake. I am the kind of person who woke up at 6.30 A.M. for a 7.30 A.M. exam. So I am not really someone who gets up on time when required. Unless ofcourse forced out of bed, slept early etc etc.
So a thought passed my head that "Are all the people contesting today sleeping at this hour?"
or "Are they awake and getting ready for the day they have been waiting for?"
They don't really have to worry about today, because the results are going to out on 20th if I am not mistaken.
But there is something about today they definitely are going to worry about and that is the most obvious thing "Are the people going to vote for them/their party?"
I would suggest them to worry about something else
"Are people going to turn up to vote?"

0 comments: